Support your local library and earn a GREAT gift!
First, purchase a book to donate to your local library.
$30.00 ($20 for the book, $5 for priority mailing, $5 for 30 days access to virtual classroom.)
Next, enjoy your guest pass to our Masters program!
Help us help others and earn study group passes. Given the times, public library budgets lack funding for all the new book requests they receive. Can you help us help libraries in your neighborhood shelve a copy of this book?
What’s this book all about? Click to find out.
Every book purchased directly from Soul (not amazon.com) to support your local library comes with a complimentary FREE e-copy and guest pass to access our Master’s Program (Use E-book and guest pass for a gift if you wish!)
- Order copies from Soul (not amazon.com). Cost: $30.00 per book. ($20 for the book, $5 for priority mailing, $5.00 for 30 days access to virtual classroom.)
- Order options:
- Call Soul at 312-268-0000 to order by phone.
- OR click the Pay Now button below. (Enter the book shipping address in the comment box in the secure pop-up widow.)
After ordering, then what?
- Watch for an email (from paymewhatiamworth.com) containing your book USPS tracking number.
- If you donate this book to your local library, it may qualify as a tax deduction. Ask your library for a receipt.
- Let us know who will use our gift of one Masters Group access pass. We’ll send them a e-copy of Pay Me What I’m Worth along with member access to this site (containing master group study materials).