Support your local library and earn a GREAT gift!
First, purchase a book to donate to your local library.
($25 – $20 for the book, $5 for priority mailing)
Next, enjoy your guest pass to our Masters program!
Help us help others and earn study group passes. Given the times, public library budgets lack funding for all the new book requests they receive. Can you help us help libraries in your neighborhood shelve a copy of this book?
What’s this book all about? Click to find out.
Every book purchased directly from Soul (not amazon.com) to support your local library comes with:
- a guest pass (label affixed to the inside front cover) for any reader to access our Master’s Program* resources.
- a complimentary FREE e-copy and guest pass to access our Master’s Program* (Use E-book and guest pass for e-book as a gift if you wish!)
* Resources (valued at $700.00).
First: order copies from Soul (not amazon.com).
Cost: $25.00 per book. ($20 for the book, $5.00 for priority mailing).
Order options: Call Soul at 312-268-0000 to order by phone. OR click the Pay Now button below.
After ordering, then what?
- Watch for an email (from paymewhatiamworth.com) containing your book USPS tracking number.
- If you donate this book to your local library, it may qualify as a tax deduction. Ask your library for a receipt.
- Let us know who will use our gift of one Masters Group access pass (valued at $700.00). We’ll send them a e-copy of Pay Me What I’m Worth along with member access to this site (containing master group study materials).
Your good deed earns two years access to our weekly Mastermind / study group conference calls. Click for more details.
Thank you to:
- Karen S 3 copies for all her local Green Valley libraries
- AllisOne E 2 copies one for herself and one for Carnegie Library in Gloversville, NY
- Steve Velez 1 copy for a Costa Mesa library
- Jodel Mintel 3 copies (one for herself) and two for New York libraries.
- Rick Sanford 40 copies (one for himself) and copies for friends and New York libraries.
- Crystal Drzewiecki and Rob Scheuermann 2 copies for Davenport Iowa libraries.
- Elizabeth Koffron-Eisen 2 copies for Iowa City, Iowa libraries.
- Eddie Dinkins 2 copies for Encinitas and Cardiff California libraries.
- Anna Banguilan 4 copies for gifts and Lawrenceville Georgia libraries.
- Private sponsors 11 for local libraries.
(We’ll list your name here – with your permission – of course!)