July – September 2015: Doug Dority, Moneta Kienlen
What happens when you combine:
- a delightful, delicious potluck party were new and renewed friendships enjoy connecting at heart to heart levels
- a FUN, ah-ha inspiring Pay Me What I’m Worth workbook workout session
- a Bingo-style rewards program where you’ll earn cash for being the host of a party!
you get a Pay Me Potluck Party. (Yes, you get PAID to host a party.)
AND! Like Bingo, SOME lucky people win cash prizes too.
How much will we pay you?
How much will people win?
The “how much” question YOU decide. (See, we practice what we preach from the moment we start this program.)
Three steps to get your party started!
- Eat! Drink! Socialize!
- Create some fun mixers to help folks get to know each other.
- At about the 45 minute mark – start ‘ringing the bell’ for round 2.
- Invite people to form small groups.
- Do a quick round of intro’s.
- Get Soul Dancer (the author / guest speaker) on a speaker phone, skype, U-Stream session, etc. (We’ll work with you to help you pick which way works best.)
- With Soul’s help, get into some part of Pay Me What I’m Worth with the goal of learning something new and useful.
||Third (final) hour:
- enjoy some decadent deserts.
- make plans for the next party.
- award CASH PRIZES!
- Pass around a hat (or plate or something fun) to collect $20 from each person. (We can process a card transaction if needed.)
- Suggestion: use 50% of total amount collected for the cash prize (if you take more – you risk offending people).
- Ask who brought the MOST people to this event.
- Ask who has a birthday closest to that day.
- Be creative to award at least two or three prizes!
- Set aside some funds for some kind of grand-prize drawing every few months.
- Share what you sense is appropriate with Soul Dancer, who helped you create and co-facilitate this event.
- Explore who else may be up to hosting their own potluck event.
||Next Steps? Click the button above to explore some FREE stuff – info on what is Pay Me What I’m Worth all about.
Connect with us:
Call us at 312-268-0000 or click to email us to explore how best to get started.
||Have FUN! We’re all about co-creating lively, FUN events where you’ll learn more about who you are – with ease and grace!
I happened to stumble upon this article (thanks to google’s tools) and found myself smiling from eye-to-eye. What Mark shares below (about the Iowa farm family), illustrates PERFECTLY the outcomes of doing our Pay Me What I’m Worth program. Contentment. Fulfillment. Joy!
Reprinted with permission:
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:28:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Permission to re-post article
I read your comment on Huffpo and was moved! Thanks for writing me here.
You certainly have my permission to reprint my essay. Happy to share what
little I’ve learned.