Souldancer’s weekend intensive event are hands on experiences of true awareness and personal evolvement into creating a life of responsibility and true love. A chance to believe in myself and of what results I am capable of accomplishing on my own and or furthering my accomplishments to a different level, hence what I want to make of it. It was a chance to learn more of myself, an opportunity for me to realize what I was not aware of and yet be more aware to continuously make life changing re-programming in order to bring peace and love for myself while being the example of what others are capable of as well. Leticia Arroyo, VP Aspire Realty Group.
Have you ever taste-tested a sample of something at your local grocery store before you purchased that something? Or how about test-driving that new car before writing your first check?
We’d be delighted if you audited (sampled) a class before you register. Which option works best for you?
Option A: Anytime. No money. Watch or listen to 750+ classes:
- Team Clarity classes.
- Team Seekers classes.
- Confidence Team classes.
- Youtube channel
- Pay Radio channel
- Soul University Talk Radio
Option B: Fully participate in an actual class. $25.00 fee. (By invitation only.) Click to register here.
Before selecting this option be sure you’re free for the day / time of the class you seek to audit. No refunds for missing the class you plan to attend.
One-time fee includes:
- access to audit (attend) one live class.
- one e-copy of Pay Me What I’m Worth.
Meet Carma, Chelsa and Marsha – Pay Me What I’m Worth alumni members. These three amazing souls are excited and honored to offer special classes for adult survivors of physical and / or emotional abuse.
Our next class for abuse survivors begins when we have 12 pre-screened participants ready to go.
- What did these three brave spirits experience on their 12 month journey (individually and collectively)?
- Explore how Marsha, Carma and Chelsa are ready to help you release your pain and suffering related to physical and/or emotional abuse.
Backstory . . .
What happens when physical and/or emotional abuse blocks the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness? For abuse survivors a life free to choose both liberty and happiness seems but a lost dream as they cope with the effects of physical and / or emotional abuse.
In this episode Carma, Chelsa and Marsha share how their Pay Me What I’m Worth journey liberates them from the pain and suffering they carry from past physical and emotional abuse.
After this show, join us in our next class series to tap into the wisdom and care that Marsha, Chelsa and Carma have to offer.
Step 1: listen to a few classes to witness first-hand what you’ll experience in class. All team participants are pre-screen to ensure we co-create a safe space to learn and grow.
- Team Clarity (Marsha & Chelsa’s first class series)
- Team Seekers (Marsha’s second class series as a Teacher)
- Carma Spence Pay Me What I’m Worth video series.
Step 2: click this link to download a detailed course program guide. Guide includes course agenda, price, terms and release form.
While each instructor welcomes anyone to their class, we also provide classes with a specific focus.
- Carma Spence: women who experienced abusive men (dating or divorced from abusive men)
- Chelsa Wells: women who were abused physically, sexually and emotionally as children
- Marsha Sortino: women and men who were physically and/or emotionally harmed by the results of addictions, prison time served, poor relationships.
- Soul Dancer (author): same-sex oriented souls (bi, gay, lesbian, trans, asexual, queer, pan, etc.) who seek peace with past and present abuse caused by family, friends, religion or society.
Step 3: Contact Soul (after completing the above two steps) for a 30 minute intake interview to explore questions and concerns about taking this class. Click to email Soul or call 312-268-0000. If you get voicemail:
- share a day, time (and time-zone that you’re calling from) WHEN YOU WILL CALL BACK
- to ensure privacy (as possibly safety) we will NOT return your call, you must call us.
- we’ll do our best to be available when you call back at the time / day you share in your voicemail.
Our next class for abuse survivors begins when we have 12 pre-screened participants ready to go. Liberate yourself from the doubt, guilt, shame and worry you feel from being abused.