In how many ways does doubt, guilt, shame and worry hurt your sense of worth? Listen in to learn how to stop this hurt!
WARNING! This episode contains G-rated BLUNT statements about doubt, guilt, shame and worry.
Soul, the author of Pay Me What I’m Worth gets real with a decades-worth of statistics.
His stats source? Thousands of workshop, seminar and retreat feedback forms, hundreds of audio and video reviews and first-hand observations about the effects of doubt, guilt, shame and worry.
Video goal? To learn if you qualify to join 12 other pre-qualified students in a 12 month class to:
- identify and dissolve deep roots of doubt, guilt, shame and worry.
- re-awaken a sense of balance from deep within your heart and soul.
- learn how you actually are paid what you’re worth – with every word said and action done.
Post watch to-do list:
- Follow this series. Click on the Follow button near the top of this page.
- Click to access on all our on-demand shows.
- Explore this site more.
Music: Open Those Bright Eyes and Meditation Impromptu 01 by Kevin MacLeod Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.
First – watch our video.
Click to download a transcript* of this video if you’d like.
Next? Click the BIG picture to listen to the 12 month journey we’ve planned for you.
As you listen to this 32 minute radio show check out our course catalog. After you listen to this overview if you want to hear first-hand life-changing ah-ha’s poke around that catalog some more.
Ready to get started? Good!
* Transcripts provided by Magiscript. Do you need the FREE .pdf viewer? If so, click here.