“Action indeed is the sole medium of expression for ethics.”
Jane Addams – First American woman Nobel Peace Prize winner (1860-1935)
“Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.”
Buddha – (563 BC-483 BC)
Ethics. What are these things?
Integrity? How does integrity help you grow worth on many levels? You’ve heard this before, “say what you do and do what you say.”
How’s it going for you on this front? Does your word equal your deed? 100% of the time? 2%?
Time to buff-up your skills to live an ethical life. Build your ability to engage ethical foresight with simple, doable, daily steps. In the course, we’ll:
- sort out the difference between ethics and morals.
- discover ways to keep life more simple, less stressful.
- create simple ways to enjoy higher levels of integrity.
- exponentially increase ethical, long-term stable worth on many levels.
When our words equal our deeds, life becomes much less stressful – rapidly! Right? Let’s get started!
In the comment box below:
- share some ideas on what you expect you’ll learn in this class based on what you heard and read above.
- After completing this class, revisit your comment and Reply to it with that you actually learned.
Team Clarity Members
Team Seeker Members