Why Are You Worth It?
Reading retention tip: review the following questions BEFORE reading this chapter. Use your journal to capture answers while you read.
- How many times have you learned a lesson, versus earned what you believed you should be paid?
- What ways do you measure worth? Do such measurements help or hurt your ability to do what you love doing?
- How have you used your wisdom bank in the past?
- What path listed in Exercise 11 are you on?
- How easy or difficult was it to find three people to interview? If it was easy, how did you do it? If it was difficult, what roadblocks came up? How did you solve those roadblocks?
Which question above would you like to comment on (in the comment box below)?