“We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.”
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow – US poet (1807-1882)
“You can ask forgiveness of others, but in the end the real forgiveness is in one’s own self.”
Maya Angelou – American poet (1928-2014 )
Have you ever mumbled you get what you pay for?
Ready to discover ways to dramatically reduce (if not end) situations where you feel bad because someone took advantage of you? Even better! Ready to NEVER take advantage of anyone else! (Remember! What goes around COMES around!)
This class prepares you to do some mental laundry. It’s time to wash away feelings of being used – yes? By the time you complete our unique exercises, you’re well on your way to:
- discover how you set yourself up to be taken advantage of.
- learn how taking advantage of others comes back to haunt you – many times over.
- use an ancient, powerful practice (forgiveness) to release shame, doubt, guilt or worry.
The more clean and clear our minds are, the less likely we’ll be taken to the cleaners. With this class, you’ll learn how to get what you pay for!
- In the comment box below, share some ideas on what you expect you’ll learn in this class based on what you heard and read above.
- After completing this class, revisit your comment and Reply to it with that you actually learned.