Reading retention tip: review the following questions BEFORE reading this chapter. Use your journal to capture answers while you read.
- How did this chapter change or affirm your understanding of gratitude?
- Where might gratitude really be a form of manipulation?
- When it comes to learning your lesson the first time around, how well do you do that?
- Explore your top five lists to learn of similarities or unique items. Now that you’ve shared your list with others, how does your list change, if at all?
- Brainstorm a Top 10 list of your barriers to giving and receiving genuine gratitude. How would you dissolve each of those barriers?
Which question above inspires a comment in the comment box below?