Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”
Cicero – Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC – 43 BC)
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
William Arthur Ward – American author, editor, pastor and teacher (1921 – 1994)
How do you practice gratitude?
Manipulation. How might gratitude be disguised as manipulation? How does gratitude advance your ability to receive MORE with less effort?
In this course, we explore the truth in the old saying, “change your mind, change your world.”
Complete the exercises in this course to more fully understand:
- the difference between gratitude and manipulation.
- how manipulation prevents you form receiving MORE with less effort.
- ways to dissolve pain associated with lack (not enough)
- how genuine giving always returns MORE to you than you could ever imagine.
Practicing genuine gratitude rapidly shifts life from thinking there’s never enough to FEELING there’s always SO MUCH!
Team Clarity Members
Team Seeker Members
Team Clarity Class
Team Seeker Classes 1, 2
In the comment box below:
- share some ideas on what you expect you’ll learn in this course based on what you heard and read above.
- After completing these exercises, visit your comment and Reply to it with that you actually learned.