Soul here, author of Pay Me What I’m Worth. I invite you to convert time eaten up by doubt, guilt, shame and worry to more productive time. How? Join us in our time-tested self-study program.
This program keeps things simple.
- Listen to on-demand audio files before and while you read each chapter.
- Read at your own pace. Remember this journey is best experienced when you explore (versus analyze) while you complete each exercise.
- Write often! Document your experience in a journal to capture ah-ha’s and oh-no’s!
- Repeat the above three steps for each chapter based on your personal preferences.
Cost: $30.00 one time fee.
- One (instant) e-copy and one printed copy of Pay Me What I’m Worth.
- Sales tax and USPS priority mail shipping for speedy print copy delivery.
- Independent Instruction Guide
- Access to virtual classroom (interact with other participants)
- Access to recorded classes aired via Soul University’s radio station: Pay Radio
We look forward to being of service.
- Author, Pay Me What I’m Worth
- Founder, Soul University