Worth is more than a penny, pound or peso.
The goal of Pay Me What I’m Worth is to re-awaken you to a more robust sense of worth well beyond what’s printed on paper (money, deeds, etc.). As you complete your journey (independently or within a certified teacher team), answers to these to fundamental questions become resoundingly clear!
Question 1: Who am I?
Question 2: What am I here todo?
Our sense of worth is flavored by careers, ethics, gratitude, health, integrity, love, personal development, personal relationships, power, professional development, professional relationships, property, reputation, respect, self esteem, self-respect, spiritual development, time and wisdom.
Take the time to answer these questions to explore your sense of worth on 20 life-defining levels.
- No financial data required.
- No names or email address required.
- These questions offer insights on what our Pay Me What I’m Worth program is all about.
- Only one question (out of 20) concerns money.
- Our money question is about feelings versus numbers.
Heads-Up! If this survey seems like too much work for you, congratulations! You discovered an important fact! That fact? You’re not ready for what we have to offer.